Snow Pudding Recipe
Snow pudding recipes, easy and free.
- Put a pint of milk in the double-boiler and on the fire.
- Mix three tablespoonfuls of cornstarch with a gill of milk and one-third of a teaspoonful of salt.
- Stir this into the milk when it boils.
- Beat the whites of four eggs to a stiff froth, and then gradually beat into them ½ a cupful of powdered sugar and one teaspoonful of vanilla.
- Add this to the cooking mixture, and beat vigorously for one minute.
- Rinse a mould in cold water, and pouring the pudding into it, set away to cool.
- At serving-time turn out your snow pudding on a flat dish, and serve with chocolate sauce.