Chocolate Icecream Recipe
Homemade chocolate icecream recipe.
- 1 quart of milk,
- Pinch of salt,
- 3 squares of chocolate,
- 3 level tablespoonfuls of flour,
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk,
- 3 eggs,
- 6 level tablespoonfuls of sugar,
- 3 teaspoonfuls of vanilla.
- Put milk, salt and chocolate in double-boiler, and when milk is hot and chocolate has melted, stir in the flour, previously mixed in a little cold milk.
- Cook ten minutes, then pour this over the condensed milk, eggs and sugar mixed together; cook again for four minutes, stirring. Strain, and when cool add vanilla, and freeze.